• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what do i do

hi all advice is needed again my best friend who moved to india is back in te country and wants to stay at my house troble is she loves a drink, and i know my resolve will be weakend she also loves her food what shall i do haven t seen her for over a year

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Stay strong, try and do other things together that dnt involve food or drink!

Hope that helps a bit! sure there will be someone around soon to give better advice!

Can't you say to her NOT to let you have a drink on any account??? No matter how much you say you want one - tell her not to let you!

As for food - does she cook at home?? or go out to eat?? If she's cooking at your house - then again same rule applies - and she must buy what she needs and bin any left overs. You go and sit somewhere upstairs whilst she's cooking and eating. If she's going out to eat - don't take any money!!!

If she's a real friend she'll understand why you are doing this - and tell her next time she comes over you'll be a skinny mini and able to join her!!! Don't give it up - or else you'll find it soooooo difficult to get back on track.

Karen

Serial Foodie!
yeah i totally think if she is a real friend...one close enough for u to have her come and stay with u then she is a close enough friend to understand what u r trying to do and will support u. if shes not close enough to support u then shes not close enough to expect to stay with u after a year either lol.

xxxx