what do i do

itsnowornever

hi all advice is needed again my best friend who moved to india is back in te country and wants to stay at my house troble is she loves a drink, and i know my resolve will be weakend she also loves her food what shall i do haven t seen her for over a year

Can't you say to her NOT to let you have a drink on any account??? No matter how much you say you want one - tell her not to let you!

As for food - does she cook at home?? or go out to eat?? If she's cooking at your house - then again same rule applies - and she must buy what she needs and bin any left overs. You go and sit somewhere upstairs whilst she's cooking and eating. If she's going out to eat - don't take any money!!!

If she's a real friend she'll understand why you are doing this - and tell her next time she comes over you'll be a skinny mini and able to join her!!! Don't give it up - or else you'll find it soooooo difficult to get back on track.

yeah i totally think if she is a real friend...one close enough for u to have her come and stay with u then she is a close enough friend to understand what u r trying to do and will support u. if shes not close enough to support u then shes not close enough to expect to stay with u after a year either lol.

xxxx

Back