Step 1 Sole Source + What do people have on their week off?

Hi. I am about to start my 5th week, and have stuck at CD 100%.
The diet recommends not to do the diet for longer than 12 weeks at a time. So me and my bf are going to take a week off in July.
The trouble is I am scared of taking a week off, as I don't want to undo the hard work.
What has everyone else done on their week off? Has anyone got any advice? What to eat? etc...

I think you stay on plan but you go on the step higher?
My last CDC let me stay more than 12 weeks on SS/SS+ :0)

Thanks Mamaye. This helps a lot. My bf is going for a lads weekend, so he will need to come completely off, as he will be drinking, but I could go up a few steps, and hopefully not put on too much weight. X

Yea if u go up steps and follow 100% u shudnt really put a ny weight on as ull still be under your calorie intake just keep up your water too

I had a week off when I went on holiday abroad. I ate, drank vast quantities, had pudding. I went a little too over board to be honest. Put on 6lbs!! But within a week of being back on it, I'd lost everything I put on.

So if you need a week off, have a week off. I was just at the point where I was getting ridiculously bored with the whole thing. I was thrilled with the weight loss, but struggling. Not out of hunger, just boredom! So the week couldn't have come at a better time. I enjoyed myself, and now I'm back on it and filled once again with the excitement and determination I had at the start!

Thanks Nickbottem.. That's reassuring. I think I am going to have porridge for breakie each day, then a salad for lunch, and a normal dinner. I would like to go out for dinner one of the days, and maybe a takeaway.
By then I would have been on CD for 8 weeks 100%, so think I deserve it :)
I agree with getting bored on the diet. Before I started most of my time in the evening was spent cooking dinner. Now it's done in a few minutes, I am feeling redundant :) not sure what to do with my free time!

Back