What do the meals look like? and what can you with them?

Saw it on posts on here
Grated a cauliflower, (worst part of making it)
Microwaved for 30secs, then I dry fried it.
I also mixed in a wee pinch of curry powder! Delicious!! lol

image-1424652370.jpg

Courgette crisps today!
Fulfilled my savoury need!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use a julienne peeler to slice courgette. Then steam it for a couple of minutes (do it too long and it'll lose its colour and bite) before draining and seasoning. I have with the chili.
You could julienne it by hand but it's quite time consuming and hard to get the strips as thin as the peeler.

I'm going to attempt the 'muffins' with Choc shake..

Can someone conform the recipe is 3tsp of water, mix, add to Ramekins and bake for 15mins?

Favourite thread!xxxx

Peanut Butter 'Brownie' with Hot Choc!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4191576648.jpg
    image-4191576648.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 314
Choc shake: 10g shake plus 10ml water and mix. Bake in fairy case in the oven with 5g of peanut butter (35kcal 0.5 sat fat 0.4 carbs) for 10 mins on high.

Cut into tiny pieces immediately and serve with rest of Choc shake as hot Choc!xxxx

I'm posting pics of my meals and writing down how I made them in my diary IBIZA BODY.xxxx

Amazing thank you svincent!

Not sure if this one has already been covered, but I just whizzed up a Chocolate Shake, a sweetener, about 7 icecubes and about 75ml water in a blender and I honestly could not tell the difference between it and a McDonald's Chocolate shake. Bloody gorgeous.

I'm confused :-/
I've ordered 3 packs a day to arrive this week. I thought I'd be having 3 packs per day plus 200g of salad or veg along with protein - is that right? Or can I add MORE veg to the other meals in the day? Or just with my free meal?

Confusion!

dollydoo said:
I'm confused :-/
I've ordered 3 packs a day to arrive this week. I thought I'd be having 3 packs per day plus 200g of salad or veg along with protein - is that right? Or can I add MORE veg to the other meals in the day? Or just with my free meal?

Confusion!

You can have 200g of 'allowed' veg a day-when you eat it is entirely up to you :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Yes - so you can have a bit on veg with each meal or 200g of veg with one meal.

Baked pepper stuffed with chilli and mushrooms. Served with sautéed cabbage and garlic with chicken
Was delish

image-1116866560.jpg

image-3570848770.jpg

Curry pack mixed with 100g mushroom and pepper with 100g chicken breast on bed of 100g cauliflower rice
Possibly the nicest thing I have ever eaten on any diet !

I made biscuit type cakes from a vanilla shake yesterday, they were very yummy! Chocolate ones are good too. I think I'll try making a muffin later in the week, a friend mentioned mixing half a chocolate and half a caramel to make a rolo style shake/muffin! Sounds like its worth a try, has anyone done anything similar?

Back