What do the meals look like? and what can you with them?

This is the best thread in the universe! Thank god I found it (and the slim and save website!) today as have just restarted CD. Will now do a mix of the two and be happy in the knowledge that I can eat meals. WOOP and BOOM! I shall be adding my own contributions when my shizzle arrives :)

image-3001230938.jpg

This is my S&S chilli that i had or lunch today, my first meal :)

I added to the mix, 57g celery, garlic, oregano fresh basil and and some chilli flakes. I cut in half and grilled a small (58g) green pepper which went on a bed of spinach and then poured chilli over with a blob of 0% greek yog. Totally filling and yummy! Thanks to whoever posted re the stuffed green pepper as i pinched that from u ;-) xx

Can anyone tell me if this is a better diet than Exante? It looks more interesting for sure. Thanks :)

I was bought a silly present from my boyfriend at Christmas. I'd seen something on facebook ages ago about bacon salt lol I'd commented that I'd put it on everything, and he bought me a set :) I got original, jalapeno and maple bacon flavours. They are veggie, and low sodium and they add a real kick of flavour to the meal packs. I especially liked to shake a little into the mac cheese, but I was saddened to hear that slim and save are having to stop that line as they cannot get the pasta :(

I was bought a silly present from my boyfriend at Christmas. I'd seen something on facebook ages ago about bacon salt lol I'd commented that I'd put it on everything, and he bought me a set :) I got original, jalapeno and maple bacon flavours. They are veggie, and low sodium and they add a real kick of flavour to the meal packs. I especially liked to shake a little into the mac cheese, but I was saddened to hear that slim and save are having to stop that line as they cannot get the pasta :(

Oooh! Where do you get them from?

8lbs down 36.5lbs to go :)

I have just read through this entire thread and I am SO sold on switching over from Exante to S&S! In fact, I'm gutted that I have to use up the rest of my Exante stuff before I can start trying all these yummy ideas lol!

Could someone please just clarify what the Crispy Shakes are? I would love to see a pic of one, or just a description? Are they shakes with crispy bits in them? So confused! Thanks :)

latinainglesa said:
I have just read through this entire thread and I am SO sold on switching over from Exante to S&S! In fact, I'm gutted that I have to use up the rest of my Exante stuff before I can start trying all these yummy ideas lol!

Could someone please just clarify what the Crispy Shakes are? I would love to see a pic of one, or just a description? Are they shakes with crispy bits in them? So confused! Thanks :)

Yes, shakes with a few little crispy bits in - a bit like rice crispies.

Dont think I fancy the crispy shakes, takes me all my time to drink the regular shakes without "bits"

I had the vanilla crispy shake today and it was nice! Just a few crispies floating in it :)

I love the simplicity of the diet no food if you don't want to cook, precooked food done for you or simple chicken or fish. You can just get on with your day with no worries of what to cook for tea. Tbh on other diets that involved cooking that's all I would think about what can I cook for lunch and dinner.

I'm starting this diet tomorrow and as this is the first structured diet I have followed I was worried about what I could/couldn't eat... so happy to have found this thread! Bring it on!! :D

Hi, just seen these post, I am in my day four of S&S, feeling 'heady' still but hope it wears off soon. Can I please have the recipe for the cinnamon oak cookie, I can't find it anywhere. Thanks :)

I love love LOVE this thread as I'm always experimenting with food! Thanks everyone for great recipe ideas! I'm on day 2 and not finding it too bad as did Atkins for last 3 months so already in ketosis.

I wanted to share an idea that's worked for me in past, mix your shake with yoghurt to form like a mousse. You can swap your 150ml milk allowance for 100g low fat Greek style yoghurt (i called SnS and they confirmed).

Keep all the recipes coming, will try post pic later of 'mousse'. x

Back