What do the meals look like? and what can you with them?

I stuffed the chilli last night in a green pepper baked in the oven. The chilli tastes remarkably like real chilli, lovely texture to it, i of course added loads more chilli powder as it doesn't bite enough for me and the OH lol. Very Tasty meal i will have to take a piccy with some salad looks really good lol.

I can highly recommend the chilli wrapped in lettuce Laura suggested. It was so tasty and the iceberg lettuce was lovely and crunchy, yum.

Glad you liked it hooked, I'm having it again tonight for my valentines meal :) yum!

wow i cant wait to start this diet properly, im currently just finishing off Lipotrim :) ive tried a spag bol tonight from my sns samples it was yumy :)

http://
P1030155.jpg

This was my dinner tonight chilli with extra chilli with added mushrooms dry fried in soya sauce and garlic, 100g chicken coated in italian garlic coating, salad with spray.

It is mighty tasty too :D

I am drooling looking at that picture gunpowd3r and I don't eat chicken! I am going to try and do some inventive things with quorn and tofu, if successful I will stick a piccy up.

looks amazing gunpowd3r, I've never tried the chicken with anything like flavours- mainly cos in the real world, I'm no cook so I just tend to dry fry it and eat it!

I like the idea no one has to know it's a diet meal to me it certainly doesn't look it lol....:)

Great idea of putting meals up as it gives us (newbies) some ideas :) thanks all xx

Back