What do the meals look like? and what can you with them?

Chicken with cottage pie

photo12.jpg

Spag boll looks like a pot noodle. . .

I have these in my next order..

Here's my brekkie, the new porridge. Can't decide if i like it or not, it looks like porridge and smells like tinned rice pudding but it's quite salty, dunno if that's just me though. It's a huge improvement from the old one but it has that rough powdery feel in the mouth after a few seconds, i'll try and whisk my next one better maybe that's had an effect. xx

Attachments

• PICT1010.jpg
    PICT1010.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 467
Thanks for that , I really like the old one , so probably wont order lots of the new one until I know i like it too

Hi all, just had the macaroni cheese and it was lovely!! Thought I'd post a little pic for you all x

Attachments

• image-231226404.jpg
    image-231226404.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 753
azlan said:
Hi this is my current fave dinner. It's the chilli pack on mashed cauli. I boil the cauli in stock for extra flavour then mash - tis yummy :eat:

That looks really yummy! Am def going to try that over the weekend, thanks for that :)

Mac cheese with cauli and broccoli looks great Laura - my type of meal :)

Thanks BG! Was sooo good to have something different! Plus I love my broccoli and cauliflower. Sometimes boil it with a bit of chilli, then blend it and it's a really nice soup!!

LauraZee said:
Thanks BG! Was sooo good to have something different! Plus I love my broccoli and cauliflower. Sometimes boil it with a bit of chilli, then blend it and it's a really nice soup!!

Yum, did you like your macaroni? I did had it with a few mushrooms today x

I really enjoyed the macaroni, just the fact it was something new after 5 weeks was pretty special! Only problem was I made a shiitake mushroom for the first time to go with it and it turns out I hate them! Far too overpowering, evil little things!! x

Ok so heres a quick snap of the new spaghetti, it might look a little messy in the bowl I microwaved it in but it was actually really good. Tasted like a quorn spag bol I'd make myself :)

Attachments

• image-1247083083.jpg
    image-1247083083.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 607
The Mac n Cheese is delish - nice even on it's own but I bet even better with cauli (might try that little gem for dinner).

The new chilli on the other hand. Vile!!! Had to bin it. Soooooo glad I only ordered a sample to see if I preferred new or old

On every VLCD I've tried (which is a few) I think it's the only pack that I've had to bin. I even liked the brocolli and cheese soup on CD - that's how unfussy I am!!!

xx

Stuffed pepper

Not done anything like this before! Sprayed a Green pepper with fry lite and popped it in the oven for approx 15 mins. Took it out then just made up the chilli as instructions on pack & filled the pepper....simples! ;) The pepper went a bit squew-wiff, a bit floppy but it tasted scrummy :D
Jackie xx

Attachments

• Photo0008[1].jpg
    Photo0008[1].jpg
    508 KB · Views: 475
  • Photo0009[1].jpg
    Photo0009[1].jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 613
Back