what do u get out a class?

I love my group....I have made some fabulous friends and at least 1 lifelong friend through my group and quite often it is the highlight of my week :)

Strangely enough, I echo this sentiment 110% :D xxx

My first group was 2 1/2 hours long in a freezing cold church hall. The only people that spoke to me were the people who joined the same day as me.

When I go for WI there are two people who help with taking money and weighing people. One doesn't speak and the other isn't overly friendly either.

I feel that the current group may be a bit clichy (spelling?).

what do I get out of group??? the contract to rewire the room at the rate my C's social team is going... :)
they plug in 3 heaters, one the plug gets hot on, and the other 2 they plug into the 4 way strip and 4 way reel extension leads ( plugged into each other ) that the C brings to set up the computer..
the reel often overheats and trips out most weeks causing the computer to run on batteries until I come and notice and reset it ( because they can't get it into their heads to unroll all the cable off the reel ).. and the 4 way strip blew the plug fuse the other week so the scales and PDA were running on batteries too..

so I might get in touch with the venue owners and offer to add some extra sockets around the room and some wall mounted panel heaters too for a reduced rate.. :)

Back