what do you add to the sachets to change flavour

~nix~

Silver Member
I added a lil garlic powder to my mushroom soup to make garlic mushroom soup...definately worth a go..

Added piri piri seasoning to my veg soup to give it some pep

Made my choc shake with pepermint tea, choc mint shake was nice

Any other ideas to mix stuff up an give variety ?

The only thing I usually do is add instant coffee to the vanilla shakes, I think most people drink them that way that I've seen. I didnt like the taste of the vanilla on it's own at all but it's lovely with coffee. I might try the garlic in the mushroom soup, although I do like it the way it is.

when i had the soups i used to add basil, rosemary and garlic to the tomato one oh and chilli flakes
i add cinnamon and coffee to the banana one to try and disguise the taste of banana as i hate it.
Most of us use coffee in the vanilla one and have latte or frapacino

I have a question, does the vanilla shake taste like vanilla? Or is it all chalky tasting?

I really like the vanilla. It has a nice vanilla taste. I did blend it with ice.

:)

I add a bit of cinnoman then blend it with ice, its yummy

I added a tiny bit of aromat and hot sauce to my tomato soup and that made it much more palatable- aromat makes everything savoury taste better- only a smidgen needed so hopefully no affect on the diet. I also agree that coffee in the vanilla shake makes it much nicer. I've tried cinnamon in the porridge but I still hate it, maybe because I'm making it badly/too thick?

I add cinnamon to the chocolate shakes, had one cold like that and one hot and they were yummy!

I added a little blck pepper to the veg soup tonight as I couldn't find the chilli flakes!

I added salt and pepper to the veg soup tonight, and it tasted so much better (unless it's just that my taste buds have given in to it after 5 days!) x

Back