What do you crave ?

minikayla

I am a total chocolate face ...but when doing SS it doesn't bother me not eating it one iota. However ....breakfast cereal drives me near nuts ...I find myself shaking the boxes and sniffing them :eek: .....the weird thing is though I would no more eat cereal when not SS than I would walk naked through the town centre :eek:

Anyone else craving 'odd' stuff ?

Michaela

Not particularly strange but the other day i could have killed to eat a big, floury bap with ham in it...i could almost taste it :-(

I'm really craving a big salad butty with salad cream and loads of onions... between two really nice slices of bread..hhhmmm

Love

yesterday i sat between two colleagues, one who was eating a large crusty bagette roll filled with grated cheese and onion and the other eating the same bread roll with mayonnaise and tuna and i sat in the middle with my choc shake...could have licked their fingers..sigh :-(
Anyone else noticed their sense of smell seems to have gone into overdrive? i can smell someone eating from about three rooms away lol x

For me it's REALLY weird... I normally love chocolate, cake, sugar & carbs of all kinds but now I am literally DREAMING about tomatoes dipped in salt...
xx

Lasagne!!!!

I'd kill for a sniff!

Cheese on toast :drool:

xx

Mine isn't strange since i used to eat it all the time before CD...but i could murder a curry! lol

Also the other night i was craving Lasagne which is a bit weird as i dont usually eat it.

I was also a chocohlic before CD, but don'e care at all about it now... i do miss fruit now, keep looking at the fruit bowl mmmmm!!! I peeled an orange the other day just for the smell of it.
I have never been a burger fan, but the other day when my OH was having one i thought about licking it just for the taste, i have had mad feelings about food in my first few weeks on CD, such as taking a half eaten burger out of the bin that my son had just thrown away!!! Yuck!!! makes me sick that my mind even thought of it lol!! Also was making tuna mayo for sandwiches for kids and a had the taste of tuna on my fingers, i sat sucking my thumb ( never done before) for a good hour lol!!! I do think this diet sends you a bit mad at times lol!!!

I thought that in my first few days i would crave chocolate but what i actually craved was chicken just a plain chicken breast!

Last week i really wanted some bacon but now i'm ok not really craving anything, yesterday at work people brought in costco scones (which are the size of your fist) jam and cream and i didnt even bat an eyelid!

I'm not looking forward to my week step up as i know its going to be hard for me to go back to ss.

Hi All

for me cheese pastie or cheese on toast, and most of all garlic bread - as Peter Kay says "its the future" :D

Michelle:)

Puddings.. I'm a habitual pudding eater.. on diets before i've had sugar free jelly with canned cream.. or fruit salad..

Keeping my eye on the prize.. and all puddings out of the house!

Hi all,

I really miss having a latte, and Lorna is really craving a crispy bacon sandwich right now!

Also, i don't think either of us have ever been so long with out a little marmite on toast... yum!!

The L's xx

Back