What do you crave ?

Thanks for the tip cat-bee... i think i will try that one :) x

Earlier today I DESPERATELY wanted an egg mayonnaise and bacon sandwich in wholemeal bread; one of the new ones from Pret a Manger. I stopped wanting it quite so much when "tagged" looking hideously fat in a photo on Facebook.

Earlier today I DESPERATELY wanted an egg mayonnaise and bacon sandwich in wholemeal bread; one of the new ones from Pret a Manger. I stopped wanting it quite so much when "tagged" looking hideously fat in a photo on Facebook.
It was photo's on facebook that made me go on CD, i look sooooo fat!!

My craving is VERY simple. a slice of toast with light olivio on it. Thats all i want! I want bread!!

I can cook anything, even curries. But if i smell toast i have to leave the room!

I would KILL for a prawn salad with loads of onions and peppers mmmmm

the smell of warbies toasted gets me mmmm

lol

I always crave fish and chips with lashings of salt and vinegar and batter when I am dieting, followed by a Mars bar. I can understand the fish and chips bit becasue I love them anytime, but I never ever buy Mars bars.

CRISPY CHICKEN FAJITAS with sour cream, cheese, salad, salsa and tomatoes. amazing.

or just a really nice massive ham sandwith with houmous. incredible.

or a curry. pretty much anything really!

I crave turkey and brocolli and gravy! all the time hahah! sometimes onion...

CRISPY CHICKEN FAJITAS with sour cream, cheese, salad, salsa and tomatoes. amazing.

will join you on this craving... oh my god how lush!!
also toast with butter.. its the smell of toast...i just have to get away from it! i love it sooooo much.

- i crave normal bread, or a nice ciabatta with some lettuce, tomato and chicken and bacon filler from Morrisons (the Tesco one is crappy:D)
- i crave all things bad and fatty:) such as fried chicken with chips.
- Pringles

even though, technically, i can have all those things, i choose not to because i'm trying not to eat more than 1600kcal a day and if i ate fried chicken with chips, that would basically have to be my one and only meal of the day:)

I could just eat a whole christmas sized tub of dry roasted peanuts!:eek:

Back