What do you do before weigh in?

I weigh in at home, so follow a routine similar to SSausages, but I wait until I've done a number two (TMI sorry), and as I am in my own bathroom, just out of bed, I tend not to be wearing clothes

Times like this I'm so glad I don't have the option to go to class...

when i did sw before i got into the habit of starving myself on weigh in day (usually when i'd had a bad week) but then i would eat everything i could find when i got home - which meant that i then felt bad. since rejoining i had made sure that i eat normally on wi day and tend to stick to the plan throughout the day

xx

I never really thought about what to wear when I first joined, so first weigh in (in February) I wore probably jeans and just weighed in what I was wearing, shoes and all.

Realised that my big 5lb loss in the summer one week might have been down to the summer dress and flip flops i was wearing, so started to think about it a bit more then, and went to a consistent thing of normal shoes and jeans.

In recent weeks, I had been losing very slowly or STS so decided to "cash in" on the shoe thing and took them off to weigh - lost 4.5lbs and got to target!

Put on 3 this week though (without shoes) so no secret weapon up my sleeve any more!

There is one lady in our group who seems to wear a camisole that she strips down to - would never take it that far.

I wear the same outfit every week do I know my clothes weigh the same.

I eat normally but as my weigh in is at 7 pm I have my dinner after weigh in

I used to eat very little then go to Pizza Express and have a full fat coffee about an hour before which helped me 'go' ;)

But now I treat it as a normal day, I might have my lunch a little bit later as I go to WI straight from work and after class I won't be home till about 1930.
If I don't do that I find that I am soooo hungry and want to eat all the Hifi bars I have just brought :)

I eat as normal - having a late lunch. At weigh in as I go from work I pretty much wear the same style clothes.

Pee
A number 2
Blow of the nose ( yea cos that makes a dif lol )
Little good luck dance

Hope on the scales and then big brekki! And then hopefully yahoo!!

I dont eat any differently or anything like that.

I go straight from work so always have the same type of clothes on - can't wear jeans for work, so its never anything heavy like that. I take my shoes off before i get on the scales - only because i did the first week and now i dont want to leave them on in case it means a gain! :eek:

oh yeah and like most people i go for a wee!

Helen xx

I weigh in at the gym, wearing work-out clothes and trainers. I do go to powder my nose before I weigh (;)) but other than that I try and eat/drink as usual. I like the idea that this is just what I weigh 'normally' rather than being what I weigh if I'm dehydrated and haven't eaten lunch.

am luck cos i get weighed at 9.30 on a tues morn, alot of my group tend to bring their breakfast with them, i do too when i remember, or buy a hf bar

Definitely go to the toilet! And try not to eat or drunk 2 hours before x

I WI at 7pm so have a normal breakfast and lunch, then make sure I have a light snack and drink at about 4pm so I will last until after WI for my dinner! Wee before I leave and I'm trying to wear similar clothes at the moment (jeans and a lightweight long sleeve top) knowing that as the weather warms up I will probably loose an extra 1lb when I convert to lighter trousers!

Back