What do you do before weigh in?

i always take all my jewellry off. i just eat normally on WI day cos I reckon the damage will have been done on previous days if i have not done well.

i see on the UK biggest loser this week the woman trainer has been took off the show for the rest of the series cos she told her team just to eat apple and nuts the day of weigh in! and that was against the healthy eating policy of biggest loser.

Well I was wearing a dress the very first night I got weighed, so I try to just wear the same sort of light outfit, but other than that I don't do anything differently. I just want to know my real weight and not kid myself :D

take her teeth out? wow that's a bit extreme hehe. Like many others seem to have said, I tend to wear the same thing every weigh in; leggings and a light top. I too want to make sure I'm getting my actual weight and don't want to faff about with taking off loads of accessories, etc before getting on the scales, but I suppose it depends on the time of your group and what you are doing beforehand etc.

Back