What do you do instead?!!

My social life revolves around the pub and going out for meals. I haven't got the will power to go and not drink and eat and i can only go to the cinema so many times. What do you do?!

I come on here a lot and watch loads of weight loss programmes on TV, lol. My recreation revolves around food too, always has done and I honestly don't think that will ever change! But, if we do go out for a meal, at least most of the big pub chains now publish all the nutritional values online, so I can plan ahead to make good choices. Fortunately I don't drink, so that's not an issue, but food will always play a big part in my life and I just have to learn moderation. :) xx

As Tracy said, you can still go out and have a social life, you just need to make the right choices. If you deprive yourself too much you will go straight back to it once your "diet" finishes. Life your life the same way you have done, but have a vodka and soda water & lime or diet coke rather than whatever other booze you drink, when ordering food, if you cant go for the healthy option...have less of the fattening one (don't finish the full plate) if you cant manage that then do extra exercise for the next couple of days. It really isn't as hard as it seems!!

Good luck & enjoy life, being healthy shouldn't stop you enjoying life

xxxxxx

Aah, you need to ask this in the Cambridge forum then. I'm afraid I've never done a food replacement plan, it's not for me, like my grub too much! :) xx

Back