• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you do to take your mind off food? TIPS!

DeliciousBoo

Is a woman on a mission.
I was wondering what all you lovely folks do when you get cravings for food to help take your mind of the pesky munchies.

I have a little notebook and every morning I put three things in the book for me to do that day if a craving comes over me.
Today's says: hot bubbly bath or surf Minimims for 45 mins or sort through clothes and decide what clothes that are getting too loose and can go on ebay/go to the charity shop/go to the recycling dump.
So in moments of boredom (which is when I usually want to overeat) I have something productive to occupy my mind.

What do you do?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Pink

Happy Little Bunny
I have a pamper session, manicure, pedicure etc. Or I will go out for a walk (if the weather is decent), if it isn't I may put some tunes on and have a dance in my living room.
As long as you do something, the need for food will go.

P!nk x

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I go out and buy clothes.. lol...... have turned into a shopaholic.
But read a mag, hot relaxing bubble bath, read a book, go for a walk.. pamper yourself....... x

imagisal

I try and pamper myself...yesterday I did hair colour, manicure, pedicure and fake tan...lol ....I am gonna run out of pamperings!! Thats a great idea about your little book to write things down in. I forget the little tasks and jobs that need doing and with a list to choose from it would be so much easier.

this sounds a bit sad but i knit!! I find its great to keep the hands busy and the mind off food!! Also its great for sorting pressies for people!!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
I go outside for a smoke! Don't reccomend it, vile but it's gotten me through.

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
I moisturise or go on my airwalker!!!

me too eyeontheprize, dont recommend it either but it will be the next thing to go after the weight!

Chlo

Silver Member
I come on here and read everyones signature with their weight losses, and soon the thought of food disappears, and I am all motivated again.

I do the pampering but have noticed I am smoking a hell of alot more than usual- wouldn't recommend this though xx

I have become addicted to Mafia Wars on FB. Ashamed to say that hrs and hrs have passed me by while playing! :p

Also just bought books on amazon - going to try and be more productive and learn a new language :D

I cry or pray. Whatever I do they go away soon. But they are torture.

I clean the house! Not very interesting but its like a new pin since I started CD!!!!