What do you do to take your mind off food? TIPS!

DeliciousBoo

Is a woman on a mission.
I was wondering what all you lovely folks do when you get cravings for food to help take your mind of the pesky munchies.

I have a little notebook and every morning I put three things in the book for me to do that day if a craving comes over me.
Today's says: hot bubbly bath or surf Minimims for 45 mins or sort through clothes and decide what clothes that are getting too loose and can go on ebay/go to the charity shop/go to the recycling dump.
So in moments of boredom (which is when I usually want to overeat) I have something productive to occupy my mind.

What do you do?

I have a pamper session, manicure, pedicure etc. Or I will go out for a walk (if the weather is decent), if it isn't I may put some tunes on and have a dance in my living room.
As long as you do something, the need for food will go.

P!nk x

I try and pamper myself...yesterday I did hair colour, manicure, pedicure and fake tan...lol ....I am gonna run out of pamperings!! Thats a great idea about your little book to write things down in. I forget the little tasks and jobs that need doing and with a list to choose from it would be so much easier.

this sounds a bit sad but i knit!! I find its great to keep the hands busy and the mind off food!! Also its great for sorting pressies for people!!

I go outside for a smoke! Don't reccomend it, vile but it's gotten me through.

I moisturise or go on my airwalker!!!

me too eyeontheprize, dont recommend it either but it will be the next thing to go after the weight!

I come on here and read everyones signature with their weight losses, and soon the thought of food disappears, and I am all motivated again.

I do the pampering but have noticed I am smoking a hell of alot more than usual- wouldn't recommend this though xx

I have become addicted to Mafia Wars on FB. Ashamed to say that hrs and hrs have passed me by while playing! :p

Also just bought books on amazon - going to try and be more productive and learn a new language :D

I cry or pray. Whatever I do they go away soon. But they are torture.

I clean the house! Not very interesting but its like a new pin since I started CD!!!!

Back