• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you do.....

S: 16st2lb C: 15st11.5lb G: 13st7lb Loss: 0st4.5lb(1.99%)
.....when you have a craving/feel like eating/bored, but don't want to give in? :eating:

At 9:30pm last night, I could take no more, so I started dusting!! I then put some washing on, and made a pot of homemade soup!!! And I'm pleased to say, I didn't cave in! Hoorah!!!! :wee::party0011::wee::party0011::wee::party0011:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mummoth

Silver Member
S: 19st3lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(12.45%)
I go to bed! I take an Options hot choc, my laptop, a book & my Nintendo DS. Once I'm in bed it's all far too much effort to get up to fetch food, so it does the trick. I have my stuff around me to keep me entertained, it never fails!

*EB*

Gold Member
I always have some free food to hand, mostly fruit, and i make it look bigger by chopping it up and adding fat free yoghurts.

Or paint your nails, then the smell will put you off picking at foods!!!

xxx

Any variation on the "go away and do something else" theme. Have some distractions in mind so that you can find something else to do that doesn't involve going into the kitchen!

Failing that, I eat a large orange.

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
I paint my nails! By the time it's dried the craving tends to have gone xx

Kikikisses

Silver Member
S: 13st7lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 3st1lb(22.75%)
I think of the good times and my progress then I'm like... hmnn a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips and go distract myself with a good book or some such.