Working Solutions What do you do?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Pingu6, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Pingu6

Pingu6 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Intermittent fasting/JUDDD
    ...instead of eating? I found food was my entertainment, get really bored with nothing to look forward to on a diet, anyone found new hobbies or activities now they have more time?
    I'd love to spend more time on making myself look good but I'm clueless on stuff like applying makeup or fashion! Never felt good enough.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammeh

Sammeh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am going to start a crochet project at the weekend - so far to keep busy I have done a lot of housework! I have also decided that for an hour or so each Saturday (early evening) I will be treating myself to a long soak in a very bubbly bath with exfoliator, a book and a pint of Dr Pepper zero followed by smothering self in baby's Johnsons Baby Oil- did that last Saturday and completely distracted me from our usual Sat evening food fest! By the time i got downstairs, was greatful for my soup and settled down to watch a good film!
    Also, at the moment, I seem to be watching an awful lot of fatclub/diet programmes on telly to keep me motivated!

4. Pingu6

Pingu6 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Intermittent fasting/JUDDD
    Oooh bath and pampering sounds brilliant! My dh told me I should go shopping every Saturday to break up the boredom of my routine, especially being with the kids 24/7 but a. I'm broke and b. Sizes will depress me!
    Good ideas there and like you I'm hooked on masterchef and barefoot contessa type shows atm!

5. TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster Padlocking the cookie jar

Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I spend an awful lot of time on here!!! Especially when trying to avoid the mountain of other stuff I'm supposed to be doing!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.