Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What do you do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairex, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. clairex

clairex Silver Member

...when you dont like the shakes etc?

So far today ive had a strawberry shake and a leek and potato soup, and havent finished either. its 9pm and im supposed to have four a day but so far ive only had two. They are horrible :( I feel nauseas and my head kills.....how long will i feel like this?! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    its really a case of trial and error with the shakes im afraid claire.
    some people dont actually enjoy any of them but do get 'used' to tolerating the taste.
    i really enjoy the chocolate tetras and in fact they are now all i have.
    once u find the flavours that are best for u it will be much easier and u will find in time that u actually look forward to them :D

4. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Take some paracetamol to kill off the head ache and the nausea will go just keep going with it all. What other shakes do you have hun? X

5. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    And how are you making them? Blender? Whisk? Shaker? X

6. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    if you play around with the water they taste different to. if you don't like a shake water it down so you can drink it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.