What do you eat each day PLEAE LIST :)

size102b

Banned
Hello would you kind Celebrity Slimmers mind listing for me what you eat each day so it may give me an idea if Im going wrong here?

I had yesterday.

CS Shake

1/2 an apple

CS Shake

Lettuce prawns Lf mayo blob

Chicken salad Lf mayo blob (dinner)

wafer thin ham?

very small glass of Diet coke.

xxx Thanks xx

It sounds as if you are eating what you should be, it doesnt sound like too much or anything, the only thing i can think of is to watch your snack size portions and drink pleny of water.Yesterday i had:CS Shake, Apple, Chicken breast and veg, Plum, CS Soup. I should have had another snack in there after my soup but i just wasnt hungry usually i do though.

It sounds as if you are eating what you should be, it doesnt sound like too much or anything, the only thing i can think of is to watch your snack size portions and drink pleny of water.Yesterday i had:CS Shake, Apple, Chicken breast and veg, Plum, CS Soup. I should have had another snack in there after my soup but i just wasnt hungry usually i do though.

Thanks alot I think the water is my undoing but today have kicked :whoopass: my bottom lol

Hi - from what you've listed, I'd say your daily intake is perfect but as Emily as said, maybe check your portion sizes and water intake?

A typical day for me just now is:

Breakfast - Portion of fruit + 1 Atkins bar
Lunch - Shake
Mid-afternoon - 50g tuna in brine with loads of salad and a dollop of mayo
Dinner - 100-150g meat/chicken and veg/salad + glass of diet Irn Bru
Supper - Portion of fruit
Plus around 2lit of water and several cups of coffee with a dash of skimmed milk

But I really don't think you're doing anything wrong x

Hi - from what you've listed, I'd say your daily intake is perfect but as Emily as said, maybe check your portion sizes and water intake?

A typical day for me just now is:

Breakfast - Portion of fruit + 1 Atkins bar
Lunch - Shake
Mid-afternoon - 50g tuna in brine with loads of salad and a dollop of mayo
Dinner - 100-150g meat/chicken and veg/salad + glass of diet Irn Bru
Supper - Portion of fruit
Plus around 2lit of water and several cups of coffee with a dash of skimmed milk

But I really don't think you're doing anything wrong x

Your day looks tastier than mine lol
Thanks alot,I will just see what scales say tomorrow and just drink more.xx

yesterday i had
a shake for breakfast
a shake for lunch
and a sip of that nasty soup and half an apple for dinner
and as much water as i could take! lol

usually i have a meal but i didnt go shopping x

yesterday i had
a shake for breakfast
a shake for lunch
and a sip of that nasty soup and half an apple for dinner
and as much water as i could take! lol

usually i have a meal but i didnt go shopping x

hi arent you having snacks?They say it keeps our metabolism up??x

yestrday i didnt really have any and just wasnt hungry but ive been shopping and got some bits and bobs my problem is that if i have a snack i wont stop lol x

So far I've had

Breakie - vanilla shake with 2 teaspoons of coffee
Snack / Lunch - small salad bowl of grated courgettes & diced cucumber with a small serving of tuna

Will have tonight

Dinner - salmon filet on rocket salad with cherry toms & mozarella & balsamic dressing
Snack - Apple
Supper - choc shake

Apart from a double espresso this morning the only other drinks will be Volvic water :)

PS Hark at you lot banging on about the size of your portions... :D Always measure the plate... it's not the length but the girth that makes the difference ;)

So far I've had

Breakie - vanilla shake with 2 teaspoons of coffee
Snack / Lunch - small salad bowl of grated courgettes & diced cucumber with a small serving of tuna

Will have tonight

Dinner - salmon filet on rocket salad with cherry toms & mozarella & balsamic dressing
Snack - Apple
Supper - choc shake

Apart from a double espresso this morning the only other drinks will be Volvic water :)

Hi Howdy

Vanilla with coffee sounds nice, does it taste like a latte?

Get you with the posh water, just adams ale for me! lol :tear_drop:

Vanilla with coffee sounds nice, does it taste like a latte?

Not really but it (barely) disguises the baby-puke smell / taste of vanilla shake...

Think I will give that one a miss the lol, dont fancy drinking hot or cold baby puke tasting stuff - even with coffee in it!

lol i nearly died there when i looked at your post i thought it said chocolate cake not shake i very near passed out lol

well it is now i thought howdy was eating it im dribbling over the keyboard lol

Ha ha, be careful you dont want to have a computer malfunction on your hands! have another glass of water! should help with the dribbling x

yeah gonna have my lunchime shake now i think im ready for it lol

lol i nearly died there when i looked at your post i thought it said chocolate cake not shake i very near passed out lol

I knew you had a one track mind but never thought it was cake-fixated :D

One portion or two ? :D

Back