what do you eat when you get back from food shopping?

Lucky7

Lucky7
Me - a sharon fruit in the car, then a tin of mackeral (drained but straight out of the tin) before I even took my coat off, surrounded by carrier bags in the kitchen. Lol.

(Better than biscuits like in the old days though - I'm sure I never even tasted them I ate them so quickly).

I dont normally have anything but a glass of water becasue I go shopping after work towards my tea time!

OMG - I thought everyone ate half their shopping before putting the other half away. Must have got that habit from Mummy!!!

I did mine today and i too had mackerel afterwards, on wm toast in tomato sauce and some pineapple to finish off. Pre SW it would have been a bag of sweets or a huuuuggee bowl of coco pops.

I have my weekly Asda shopping delivered to my door, well right into my kitchen actually - and today I just ate a lovely green crisp Granny Smith apple...

Claireloulou - we obviously have the same tastes in snacks. Just about to get my wedge of pineapple for dessert now. Yum.

It's always a fruit for me. Usually a Pink Lady apple, the only apples I'll ever eat!

Scouzer.X

I eat while I'm there! I do my food shopping at 9am on a sunday morning and while I'm there I visit the cafe for my poached egg or baked beans on toast.

I eat before I go if possible otherwise I tend to rush and do the shop quickly, often without much thought. I usually go with a weekly shopping list for SW stuff so I know what I am having ahead of time, but usually if I go from work hungry because things are going on, I've not prepared and I am then taking the chance that I'll cave.

But like you I tend to eat something in the car while reading a new mag lol! I go for 5 cheese triangles if I have an HEA left of fruit but I have been known to snarf down a packet of syn free turkey slices on a red day - on their own. I am gross! LOL xxx

lol Sticky - a gal after my own heart! Lovin' the turkey slices!

I do my shopping on the way home from work (once I've done battle once for a parking space I don't want to move that car again til the morning!) I try to think of the yummiest free food for the journey home and putting the shopping away.

well i also tend to have tinned mackerel but oh hates smell so i end up standingo ut the back like a smoker eating mackerel lol

Back