What do you find speeds up your weight loss

MissShiraz

I was just wondering if you have any tips or anything you personally do to help give you a great result at your next weigh in - or to keep you focussed and on track :cool:

(and i know sticking to the plan 100% is the key, but i'm just curious! lol)

I find that keeping a food diary, avoiding bread, eating lots of veg & pulses and drinking loads of water really helps x

Try a little exercise - walking a bit more. I go swimming three or four times a week - helps with the weight loss, but also is an hour which I call my own. Feel good endorphins too!!

ya know the weeks that i eat mor fish- ie crabsticks and poached fish i seem to loose more( however the only problems in i ant a fishy person and have to really fancy it!!) it may just be a coincidence that my losses are betteron them weeks?????who knows
laura xx

I'm going to be really boring, and say (yet again!) that we're convinced that Scan Bran got us to target!!!

We always increase our use of Scan Bran now whenever we have a blip - and, believe me, that does happen, reaching target is NOT the end of the story!

We also cut right back on bread, pototoes and bananas, and eat lots more speed and superspeed foods - raspberries, strawberries, melon and pineapple being current favourites.

We also use quite a lot of Quorn, but do look it up before you buy, some of their products are really high in syns, but others are completely free!

HTH

I would say i find strawberries, scan bran and lots of water seem to work for me!
I also find weeks where i have little or no bread are good weeks too! I try and use diffrent things like ryvitas or krispbreads instead!

Fish and exercise!

I find that if I have a sneaky weigh in on a Sunday or Monday and not liking what I see, I have a couple of red days and I can drop a couple of lbs by weigh day

I find eating melon as dessert/snacks and laying off grapes gives me a better loss, but I just love grapes, so don't like to not have them.

If I had a tummy tuck, liposuction from every fat cell - think that would help me a lot ......lol

I find weeks with more fish help me too. I'll often have a couple of red days before WI if I need a boost (think I'll be doing that this week!!) ;)

Back