What do you know about RC new book?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Do you think it will be much different to the hip and thigh book? I just wondered as I don't want to spend money on one if its not much different. I suppose this is the new RC diet that is being introduced in the classes this year is it? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks Sarah, would very much appreciate it, got no money now after Christmas so don't want to spend unnecessarily, but don't mind if its an investment.

Inch Loss Plan

Hi Charlotte

I have the new Inch Loss Plan, and to be quite frank I am not very impressed. She sets out daily menus for you to follow, but you can interchangesay a lunch from the Monday menu if you did not like the Thursday menu. It's not very veggie friendly and there is very little fish, so if you are a big meat eater you are well away. I have, however, found her TV channel a god send as Dean does tell you if you can change any of the meat menus for quorn or fish. If it was me I would not waste your money and just keep to the Hip and Thigh. I am assuming you mean the new one. I am, I must admit an avid fan of the old one, but most of her recipes seem to be repeated in most of her books.

Whichever diet you choose, good luck

April

Hi Charlotte, sorry for not getting back to you but i've been so busy.

I didnt get a chance to check out the book I'm afraid, but until i see you've got a definite answer, I will bear it in mind.

Hi Charlotte

I have the new Inch Loss Plan, and to be quite frank I am not very impressed. She sets out daily menus for you to follow, but you can interchangesay a lunch from the Monday menu if you did not like the Thursday menu. It's not very veggie friendly and there is very little fish, so if you are a big meat eater you are well away. I have, however, found her TV channel a god send as Dean does tell you if you can change any of the meat menus for quorn or fish. If it was me I would not waste your money and just keep to the Hip and Thigh. I am assuming you mean the new one. I am, I must admit an avid fan of the old one, but most of her recipes seem to be repeated in most of her books.

Whichever diet you choose, good luck

April

Thanks April, I shall carry on with the hip and thigh then. I'm like you, find that the recipes don't change much from book to book and with that in mind, I cann't see how the diet changes much either if you see what I mean. I'm a fan of old style Rosemary too, and love the old dvd workouts. I never think I'm doing much when I excersise to them, but the day after I always feel like I've been trampled by an elephant.

A couple of differences are that you choose to have a high protein meal with no carbs or a normal one with carbs - I thought I would hate this but is quite good and results so far are good. There are also exercise challenges every day - eg. go up and down stairs 4 times consecutively. After first two weeks you increase calorie intake to 1400 for another two weeks then you have your calorie intake set to suit you! There is also a measuring tape which shows you really easily how many inches you've lost so far - another good way to keep motivated!! I have been at RC for quite a while now (!) and this has given me a really good kick start!

Catherine

Back