What do you like about yourself?

Great thread hun :)
Love my eyes
Like my curves (just need to be thinner curves lol)
Love my personality Oh & My modesty of course :)
Hair aint bad cos its thick & bright altho it looks a bugger at mo

I am a FANTASTIC mum (I think) & a very patient Wife lol & great daughter.

So all in all I am brill lol Just FAT & Brill & I am defo sorting the fat bit thanks to this place!!
Niki
x

At the moment I am liking my clear skin, As before LT I was prone to getting spots with the unhealthy foods I was eating..So it is nice to have a clearer complexion :)

I am really enjoying reading this thread. Its so refreshing seeing people say nice things about themselves for a change.

I must add albeit out of character, I love my willy, you may laugh but it had been a while since ive seen him.
We often hold hands, dance (pogo mainly), sleep together, play ball(s), to him im a pain in his head, to me he's a pain in the wrist, I wink at him and bless him he winks back even with one eye, In the morning he always gets me up for work, in the evening he always send me to sleep.
But above all he,s my best mate and I love him and he always puts a smile on my face;)

Great thread!!:happy096:

well i like my eyes (we all seem to don't we!!)
i'm told i have a pretty face.
i like my legs!! yes my legs, i'm 5'10 so they are long i never put weight on them and i haven't got cellulite so i am grateful for them lol!!! :D

xx

I still like my boobs to be honest
bouncy.gif

i do too denajane ;-)

why thank you :)

Hmmm... I regularly get quite a lot of compliments on my long curly hair, usually from strangers, so I suppose that's nice.

OMG :eek: forgot about my boobs lol yep i love them too :eek:

u suppose thats nice?? come on rainbow, u can do better than that!!!

I'll revisit this thread with a better answer once I'm back on the shakes with some more losses under my belt but suffering a severe crash in the self-confidence dept at the mo. I'm sure I'll pick up again soon and it's lovely to read all of the replies so far. Keep 'em coming kiddos! :)

Love this thread guys xxx

I must add albeit out of character, I love my willy, you may laugh but it had been a while since ive seen him.
We often hold hands, dance (pogo mainly), sleep together, play ball(s), to him im a pain in his head, to me he's a pain in the wrist, I wink at him and bless him he winks back even with one eye, In the morning he always gets me up for work, in the evening he always send me to sleep.
But above all he,s my best mate and I love him and he always puts a smile on my face;)

Classic. Typical man then :D

I am very happy with my face and hair (when its not bloated!) if I'm honest. Cannot believe I said that, I'm usually slating myself!!

great thread...i unfortunately can't find anything in particular that i like about myself that stands out from anything else apart from the fact that i am a nice person. xxx

Nicki looking at your pic you are very attractive!!

Well done on your weight loss you look bloody fantastic woman!!

great thread...i unfortunately can't find anything in particular that i like about myself that stands out from anything else apart from the fact that i am a nice person. xxx

well allow me to help you -you have beautiful eyes! You are alovely looking woman and you are kind and supportive to everyone here and goodness know how many ppl in the 'real' world!

Back