What do you like/dislike about your oh.

fillymum

synful soul
I love and respect my DH he is kind, considerate and thoughtful with everyone, not just me. He opens doors for ladies, carries their shopping. Is a gentleman. He is loving and truly cares about so many of the things I care about.

BUT..........and it is a big but. He is the untidiest person I have ever met in my life. He can never remember where anything is because he never puts anything away.

BUT......... my goodness that is nothing and a small price to pay for the pluses after an ex husband who was a serial adulterer and violent with it.

No my darling husband you carry on being as untidy as you want.

What I love about my dh is that I can be 100% myself with him I don't have to worry if he thinks what i'm saying is mad, I also love he is a great dad and is alittle nutty at times in a good way.
but he don't half moan sometimes or nit pick without even realising hes doing it sometimes. he has improved hes a clean freak and i really struggle with housework and it used to be a constant arguement but hes mellowed abit and I've improved.
the other thing that irrates me about my dh is if he gets something in his head a theory he goes on and on about it.
but i do love him and wouldn't swap him for anyone.

The thing I like best about mine is that he now lives in America!

lmao I was going to say a similar thing the best thing about mine is that he is now my ex! However he still manages to cause uproar in my life due to the way he is with our children!

My other half is so lazy or should i say laid back!!! drops mucky clothes on floor leaves crap all over house, pots can stay in sink for days if i didnt do them sometimes you know what im talking about fillymum :sigh:

oh and diy does not go down very well, infact it just does not happen, we have to pay people to come in do our diy :sigh:

but he loves me unconditionaly, no matter how much a nasty person i am( thats been polite) or no matter how much i push him, he always is first to say sorry and i love you even when its my fault. and he is always so proud of me and complaiments me on how nice i look, even when at my biggest.and i felt at my lowest.

he is patient with me and is always always good for a cuddle and a bit of a love when i need one.(and bit of rumpy bumpy) ;)

but he loves me unconditionaly, no matter how much a nasty person i am( thats been polite) or no matter how much i push him, he always is first to say sorry and i love you even when its my fault. and he is always so proud of me and complaiments me on how nice i look, even when at my biggest.and i felt at my lowest.

he is patient with me and is always always good for a cuddle and a bit of a love when i need one.(and bit of rumpy bumpy) ;)

awww now thats why we love them my dh is the same but you said it better

I love that he works really hard & is trying to better himself for the good of our family.

But he can be very moody due to being tired (he's up at 4am) that he snores really loudly, he hogs all the bed & is really scatty...

I have to post one this one because my OH is the best thing that ever happened to me and I think he always will be.

I love him so much it hurts sometimes, and he always tells me he feels the same. We are the best of friends, and hardly ever apart. He has encouraged and inspired me to do so much this last 18 months and I am a totally different person since I met him. I came out of a horrible damaging relationship before I met him and I was really ready to quit on everything- he came along and I have never looked back.

He is so loving, and kind and funny! He's my geek (he thinks people think he's geeky and sad- to me its the part of him I love the most! He's so intelligent, has a good job and worked hard to get there and sometimes I am in total awe of him. I expect thats what it feels like to have children - I have heard people say they just sit and look at their kids and take in every detail, thats what I do with him. I will never get bored of looking at him.

I knew I loved him the first time I saw him- In 18 months we have never had a cross word. People always say to me that its because we are in the 'lovey dovey' stage but my parents have been together 35 years and they are still like that and I know we will be.

He really is the reason I want to get up everyday, and he has made me believe that I deserve to be loved. He was the first man to buy me flowers at the age of 25 and I hope he will be the last :D

Sorry for the soppiness, but I really love him more than words could say :) He puts up with my insecurities, my worrying, my tears and my fears, always making them better with a snuggle, a stroke of my hair and a "It will be alright baby"- and I believe him.

He's going to be the best dad ever when we have kids and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him <3

**You can all get your sick buckets now! **

Soppy I know- but I just love him I do :)

My hubby is untidy, and he snores for England, and he can go into a major sulk at the drop of a hat.........

But, after almost 43 years together he is the best thing since sliced bread as far as I am concerned - and I love him to bits, I'd be lost without him.

I loved reading that Freshstartnewme. There was nothing sloppy about it and I certainly do not need a sick bucket.

I feel the same about my DH after 25 years. I always say he is my reward for suffering with the first one for so long.

Mine might be untidy. But that is were it stops........he nursed me through illness..has supported me in everything I have ever done including SW and Minimins. He helps me in the house and is better than me at most tasks and in 25 years we have never had a plumber, electrician, builder, no one he has done it all and done it well. When we were quoted 3.000€ to recover our suite he said no prob love I will do it and he did.

That is why I say he can be as untidy as he wants and I will pick up, clear up after him until my dying day.

Another sick bucket ?????
heart_animation.gif

My OH is a pain in the ass sometimes, opens his mouth before thinking, is really untidy with his clothes, makes the biggest mess while washing up, snores like a train when he's had a drink and can sulk for England but..... he's mine :) and I love him despite all of the above!!

why dont we post a few photos of our fellas?

i have enjoyed reading the thread and would love to put a face to the men now ( and been nosey to)

what you think girls.???

Well you can see my fella!

He iritates the life out of me when he puts his dirty pots on the side on top of the dishwasher, erm no dirty pots go in the dishwasher. When I don't understand what he is saying he talks louder, like I can understand him them :cool:, he also irriates me when he interfers with my holiday itinerary or trys to decide where we go next. And he finds it diffucult to make decisions, sometimes this is good as I can do what I want but sometimes I need him to make a decision.

But on a plus side, he was given a piece of advice when we first moved in as regards to decorating etc "just let her have what she wants" and he does:D, he also puts the washer on & hangs it out, has my tea ready for me when I get home this I really do appreciate, we both love holidays & both want to visit the same places, we both have our own hobbies & friends so we both have time alone. I also like that he has no intentions of learning to drive so I never have to share the car & if we go out & I don't want to drive we get a taxi.

What a lovely thread, I've really enjoyed reading all your comments.

Mine doesn't like cheese. That's the only thing I can come up with. I've never known anyone before to not like cheese before and it makes meal times/cooking a little annoying sometimes!

romantic-star1-50-2.gif

2008_05160008.jpg

This is my man.
I must have some better ones somewhere and will look for them

My fiance is the kindest and most gentle of creatures but he is really laid back, to the point where I wonder if he realises we're adults.

I just wish he'd grow up a bit and understand life isn't gonna push him into reality, he has to do it himself.

Despite his lazy and immature tendancies he is the most loving and care guy I've ever known. Even after almost 6 years together he makes me laugh and smile every time I see him. We've lived 500 miles apart and we've lived in the same flat together yet I always feel the same for him :)

DSC00150.jpg

Kissing a Dr Pepper bottle for some reason hehe!

Back