What do you lose in a good week, if you track everything and stay on track?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MaybeImAmazed, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MaybeImAmazed

MaybeImAmazed Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11.5lb(22.91%)
    Diet:
    SW after a brief dabble at WW PP
    I'm feeling a bit demotivated as had my 2nd weigh in last night and sts. This was despite tracking everything and staying totally on track. First weigh in I lost 5.5lbs so I guess thats something.

I thought this would really motivate me in the hope I might see more next week... i.e maybe I've dug the hole but it's full of water. So, convince me it does work, how much do you normally lose if you stick to it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    this is a good question and i lose 1 lb a week now but when i stuck to it 7 days a week i think i used to lose about 3lb, but it varies from person to person depending on your weight and how active you are throughout the day, it does work so stick with it and you'll soon see, good luck

4. kellbell

kellbell Yoyo dieting my way through life!

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.14%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi hun, I know STS can be abit disheartening but you didn't put any weight on, remember that. And 5.5lbs is fab!

Have you been doing alot of exercise? Sometimes when you are doing alot, the results wont show until the following week.

Are you eating all your daily points? I find that when I eat all my dailies and alot of my weeklies, I lose more than if i scrimp on my points x

5. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i only lost half pound my first week and 1 pound second week 3rd week 1.5 lbs sticking to it but slow and steady wins the race:)you will see the results!!! might get a big loss next week, everyone is just so different:)

6. Melissablowes

Melissablowes Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You first week is usually the biggest loss you will have as you have changed everything. Don't be disheartened and 5.5 lbs is still over average for two weeks that's 2.5 1/2 lbs a week

That's good :)

7. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    As others have said above it depends on your weight and activity levels. With my weight being so high on a perfect week i could probably shift around 3lbs. The week after though i'd either sts or lose half a pound.

Keep going with it, things do even out eventually. Least you never gained!

8. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    everytime i have started a diet i have a good 1st week and then a poor loss 2nd week or STS.
    i have no idea why it's just how my body works, but it starts losing again on the 3rd week, perhaps you're the same.

9. tullulah

tullulah Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(20.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there, don't be too disheartened that is a great loss for the first two weeks - it's more than what I lost in mine and I'm a big girl! lol

I stick to my points every week and don't go over but as you can see from below I've had a few weeks where I have stayed the same. Best to lose it slow and steady as they say.

Sx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.