What do you love about dieting?

Feeling free, almost weightless when I am on CD. Because it is so easy and I am not bingeing and feeling guilty and hating myself. It's like I always used to dream of being slim, like winning the lottery, something that would never happen. Dieting with CD is like my dream coming true. Focusing on something. Having more hope than before.

I like the fact that if I do it exactly as written, I will lose weight no question. I don't have scales and will only buy them when I am finished with weigh ins by a 3rd party and need to weigh myself once per wk. By then the once weekly weigh will be firmly ingrained in me. For me I need to be able to do it this way because I tend to play games when i weigh daily for ex i'll think to myself oh i lost 2lbs today, hummm i can eat......weighing daily is dangerous for me.
edi

The 'being in control' aspect is definately a HUGE aspect for me - as when i'm not dieting i & i don't feel in control of my food, i don't feel in control of my life either - everything seems to spiral out of control. I love not feeling guilty for eating all the wrong things, I love the feeling that I'm doing something thats just for me (with 3 kids and a hubby, doing anything 'just' for me is a push)

Hmm interesting, I couldn't give a toss about being in control or not about what I eat, in all honesty.

What I do love about being on this diet is feeling that I'm sorting my image out and bringing my sexy back!
I also love being in a shop, looking at something that's pretty and size 10 or 12, and thinking "Ooh Hello! Give me a couple of months and I am going to be able to put you on!"
Which makes me think of when I will be able to walk into a shop and pick up a size 10 or 12 and it'll fit no problem! I've never done that before.

Unoriginal but Control.

And then of the many small ones is the boost of confidence coming NOT only from looking better but from being able to feel good about any unwanted roll or flab or bulge knowing it's ALLLLL leaving me :)

On the side of the big ones, just the other day it dawned on me that I can't get proper depressed these days. It feels like I can get sad, I can get down or blue but it doesn't last for days on end. It's almost like I can't get too depressed while something so essential to my life, my health, my body is going in the right direction for the first time ever.

I love the feeling of achievement, I am always proud of myself when I have had a really good day, it gives me confidence and I believe in myself more.

Feeling so goddamn sexy when you start getting slimmer! :D

I wouldn't say I like dieting particularly - yes it gives me a feeling of control, and so far, I'm proud of the results I'm getting.

I'm not really happy about the fact that it is such a long road (that's my fault though) even though I've chosen a VLCD. There are times that I wish I could lose weight with WW or SW, but for me I can't seem to stick to them enough to see a significant loss in a short space of time.

One day when this journey is over, I will look back and recognise it as just part of my life, but at the moment, it IS my life.

xxx

I love remembering the taste of fresh, clean, simple, healthy food.

I adore the kind of people I meet in slimming groups.

I enjoy the comedy value of some dieting strategies... Like involving Muller Light and Scan Bran in almost every dish (hahaha!).

I like watching my (desperately hard to control) blood-pressure improving.

I like seeing myself thinner and other people noticing.

I like the fact that clothes shopping gradually becomes almost bearable.

Back