what do you miss the most

lalblue

Well as i'm due to start RC tomorrow I have had a bit of a blow out for the last few days, fish n chips, mixed grill, lamb dinner (not taken the fat off;)) full fat cheese, toast n butter & chocolate mini rolls to name but a few baddies.
This led me to think what am i going to miss the most, its sounds really bad but I think its the fat off meat, totally bad for you but oh so yummy :D What do you miss the most?

i'm not really into biscuits but i do love chocolate, these 1st 2 weeks will be hard, low fat choc drinks don't really do it do they.
How are you getting on?

I dont like hot choc, but I am doing ok so far without chocolate.
In my 1st WI last wed I lost 1.5lbs, which I'm ok about, coz before that I was doing Slimming World, and lost 5st 4.5lbs.
This week I've had a hard time, eaten things I shouldnt, so am hoping that this weeks WI will be ok, really wanna lose 1lb to get me to 5st 7lbs

im going to miss alcahol,butter on new potatoes,large portions,and pinching the kids sweets!!:p

linda xx

I have bben considering this question for a while and i have to say it is eating!!!!, I just love food and i could quite happily pick all day. I am struggling to reprogramme myself and i cant pick just one food as it depends on my mood!!

Theres always one who has to be awkward.

Well for me at the moment it has got to be butter that i am missing , one thing that i used to love is a nice piece of wholemeal toast spread with REAL BUTTER, And then topped with marmite , i really miss that buttery toast in the morning.

i did try the toast without the butter ,but marmite on toast without the butter is so dry, so this morning i had a brainwave and thought i would try spreading the toast with extra light hellmans mayo, which is only 3% fat, and it is not to bad at all , ok its not real butter but at least its not dry.

haha speak for yourself it's the 1/2 pound burger and chips i have on the side of it makes me fat , i refuse to blame the mayonaise its too nice to be evil. XXXXXX

I don't miss any of it!

Cheese is my biggy & I sometimes have a snack of rice cakes or rakusen crackers with extra light philadelphia and a little amount of grated mature cheddar - full fat! :eek:

I think it's OK in moderation occasionally if you reheally want it badly!

cheese is a killer i crave it sometimes but i reckon thats just my body craving fat cause it's not getting alot.

Back