What do you miss the most.....

pizza, cheese (goat cheese, gorgonzola, mozz, etc) and french fries! I think I could eat those every single day :D

OOH and Ken's Honey Mustard it IS great for dipping. And ranch. sigh.

I miss a large chilled glass of rose on a Friday night after all chores done, vanilla candles lit and oh what's that?
......its a knock at the door mmmmm my chineese has just arrived lol

I miss a large chilled glass of rose on a Friday night after all chores done, vanilla candles lit and oh what's that?
......its a knock at the door mmmmm my chineese has just arrived lol

I miss deep fried anything, especially french fries and chicken :( Maybe its just the "crunch" factor like red heart mentioned. And I miss Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream with a nice decadent pastry.

For the most part when I'm well fed and not hungry, even when I'm tempted by an advertisement, or the smells from the bakery at the grocer, it passes quickly. That's why I'm really thankful for a diet like Dukan that lets me eat as much as I want whenever I want without having to keep track with a point system.

13roots said:
I miss deep fried anything, especially french fries and chicken :( Maybe its just the "crunch" factor like red heart mentioned. And I miss Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream with a nice decadent pastry.

For the most part when I'm well fed and not hungry, even when I'm tempted by an advertisement, or the smells from the bakery at the grocer, it passes quickly. That's why I'm really thankful for a diet like Dukan that lets me eat as much as I want whenever I want without having to keep track with a point system.

Yeah roots agree I just eat my way through a craving, munching on turkey no counting or syns easy x

I haven't even started yet :rolleyes: but from experience of dong Atkins before I would say pasta and my heart attack specials cheese and butter. Which is all kind of strange given that I've got a really sweet tooth:D.

Haha, I knew this was a dangerous thread to follow. After my initial post, my brain continued to make mental lists of foods I miss. It didn't help that I could see them all as I went through the aisles at the grocery store... fresh bread, peanuts, mangos, orange juice... on and on! In my defence, I was famished.

I got home and made myself a BIG pot of a chicken soup for PV day with a fresh side salad made with just romaine lettuce and sliced fresh tomatoes sprinkled with a salad spice mix and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Yes I miss bread but thanks to Dukan, my taste buds are sharper and my simple meal was so SATISFYING and ENJOYABLE because I could taste the fresh ingredients and flavors. And absolutely no guilt getting a second helping :)

That said, my first celebration meal in 8 weeks time will include french fries. I will spend my time between now and then trying to figure out how to "deep fry" potatoes in 1 Tb of oil. Lol.

Back