What do you night before and day of WI please

Latte

Silver Member
I am completely new to Slimming World and this is my first weigh in tonight.

I am trying a different class from last week as I wasnt that impressed with the consultant.

I am now in a panic that I shouldn't have had egg noodles with soya for dinner last night in case it lies heavily on my stomach !

Do you always eat a light meal day before weigh in if so what ?

Also do you eat lightly day of WI if so what ?

I am doing Green days as EE was just not for me since I dont eat meat or chicken.

All help appreciated

I am trying a different class from last week as I wasnt that impressed with the consultant.

I am now in a panic that I shouldn't have had egg noodles with soya for dinner last night in case it lies heavily on my stomach !

I am doing Green days as EE was just not for me since I dont eat meat or chicken.

All help appreciated

hi there

I don't really not do anything. I do everything as usual, but as I WI from home on wed mornings, I make sure I do this before breakfast :D

All help appreciated

I wouldnt worry hun, I eat as normal on my WI today which is today and have my dinner when I get back from WI so I can enjoy it more & have a few syns as a treat!

Just eat as normal. I know it is hard but resist the urge to starve yourself before weigh in as it wont really make much difference. If you do the same thing week after week then you'll be fine. I weigh at home on a sunday morn so I am the same in that respect every week. x

Back