What do you snack on to keep you in ketosis?

Theres a lot of people who are 100%. Probably most people are. Often starting to snack is the beginning of the end for a TFR

Theres a sticky thread with foods listed that will keep you in ketosis

today ive been on here for 7days through the hard times i ate chicken ,tuna ,boiled eggs ect there is a sicky to tell you about the foods x good luck

Theres a lot of people who are 100%. Probably most people are. Often starting to snack is the beginning of the end for a TFR

I know that would be me! Which is why I am even wary of adding a meal which I should be doing next week! It's going to be a real test as up til now I have been 100% all the way.

The only thing that I touch is a Boiled egg after the gym, protien for muscle building and i've notice a bold patch at the front left of my head, so hoping the extra kick of protien will help with hair growth..

I personally think those that can have just 1 boiled egg or a slice of ham etc are AMAZINGLY strong! I know me and right now just 1 boiled egg would not be enough :( Dreading AAM week :( lol

I find lean meat, or the boiled egg / omelette works well. When I go out for a meal typically I will have something like steak & salad - it's just knowing when to stop. I did really well on TFR to start with, then I started adding meals which worked for ages. For my birthday I went out a bit more, and have found it hard reining in again since - but am working through stuff in my head and am back to mostly TFR at the moment, although will sometimes AAM, it just works for me.

im a feeder lol so always over eat and over feed others but am amazed 1 egg is really enough not planning on adding meals but if im feeling like giving up a tin of tuna or ham ect and then im fine it passes lol

hi im only in wk 1 but i just cant be 100% im hoping that it will come , but one day at a time at the min, ive had 2 packs and a omelette tonight but ive got munchy fever !! good luck to all of you who are 100% wish i had your motivation

just sat munchin on my choc orange snack bar lol , thanks tho i do at times forget to have all 3 , then wonder why im starving ha ha thankyou xx

Back