what do you snack on?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by fortyandfat, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    thought i would share my snacking tip. only discovered it this week and by gum it works lol.
    each day i open a mini (30g) bag of choc flavoured cereal. yesterday i had co-co pops. it lasted the whole day. whenever i wanted to snack i put a couple of co-co pops in my mouth. the taste lasted a few mins. felt like being naughty as get the choc fix but as in allowence then its good. by the end of the evening i still had half a bag of them left. i have been doing this with other cereal this week too.
    how do you get by and what snacks do you have?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    mosty of my snacks are fruit ,, srawberrys,raspberrys, blackberrys and blueberries love them all. i also love the slimfast pretzels and cheesey bites

4. courtneysmummy

courtneysmummy Trying to lose weight

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been snacking on apples or pears every day while at work. Not sure how I will cope today as it's the first weekend of dieting. x

5. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    i do try and have fruit as my snacks where i can, however, i discovered the other day that Aldi (i dont know how many of you shop there) do fab 'less than 70 cals bars' they are like small cereal bars but only have about 62 cals in, i got a box of chocolaty orange ones and they taste just like an orange club biscuit!so fab if you feel like having a bit of a sweet treat without having to have a small choc bar!

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Im having bananas, ww crisps, asda mug soups and mullerlights. These seem to be working ok so far but will have to root out some new things soon. Will be trying those aldi bars too i think, sound yummy!

7. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I don't snack through the day cos for some reason i'm never hungry after i've had my shakes. I do get a bit peckish on an evening after tea so i usually have a small bowl of strawberries.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.