What do you think of this then....

madgefan

I have been away on a girlie weekend and if I may say so myself I have been bloody brilliant!

Friday we went to Pizza Hut for lunch (I was dreading it), I ate quite a bit of pasta and tons of salad. Didn't have any dinner, too busy shopping lol Went out that night and drank diet coke all night, on the way back to the hotel I had a small portion of chips.

Saturday we went down for breakfast. My mate decided to have a full english and I said "OMG I can't watch you eat that lol". I then sat opposite her whilst I ate cereal, fruit salad and toast! I skipped lunch, too busy shopping again lol then we headed off home. I must have walked miles lol

Are you impressed? I think I've done fantastic! xx

very well done on what could have been a very high calorie weekend, could you bottle some of that will power and send it my way please.
how on earth did you resist the full english

Thanks for your comments metrognome.

As for resisting the full english, all I can say is that it has been so good to shop for clothes in smaller sizes knowing how well I've done and that I look so much better and that my confidence has soared, that's the motivation I need to avoid foods like that. I could have quite easily tucked into the breakfast but I would have dwelled on it for days and that's no good. xx

Aww thanks SarahSez.

I'll be honest though in saying I seem to struggle more in the house than when I'm out. I find it too easy to just walk into the kitchen and open the cupboards or fridge, yet I can control myself when I'm out, even in a restaurant. I can't get my head around it!

The only option would be to stop buying naughty foods but I have a teenage son who eats everything! I'll just have to put him on a diet, hehe that would go down very well with him, NOT :D

I'm short so I put the unhealthy stuff on the top shelf in the cupboard (well I get my 18 year old to do it) and therefore I can't reach it!!! lol

Back