• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you think your reason were or "excuses" to gain weight?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
and how will you combat them in future...

Im looking for my daily thinspiration... hehe

mine are 1) I met my fiancé and found the most happiness in a long time, which resulted in lots of eating due to comfort....

2)I had a baby!! hehe...

I was overweight when I got pregnant but gained so much anyway, I will avoid this in future by not saying "im eating for 2" as we all know thats a myth hehe, I will definately take more care in future when I have more kids xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st2lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st2lb(0.94%)
Just no will power at all. Naughty me.
Plus it was "Ill definately start my diet tomorrow"
It was always tomorrow so i kept on gaining the pounds.

And to stop doing that after i come of this diet all healthy and lovely (pleaseplease)
im just going to avoid all the crap that got me to where i am today.

Heres hoping!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Met my hubby, lots of nice meals out and not considering what I was eating. Being very happy but still comfort eating. Eating all the time even if I wasn't hungry. Portion control was out of control. If it was there I ate it and didn't consider the weight gains. Always thought I could start a diet on Monday and the weight would fall off, by Monday night I was back eating junk again.

This diet has taught me to appreciate food and what it's for. I'm going try and look at it as a fuel and nothing else. I will have treats, I know that, but just not to go overboard and keep eating even though I am not hungry. Got to listen to my body more!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
yea i know the...."one more binge then diet tomorrow" hich last a month syndrome... x

lilly05

S: 16st0lb C: 16st0lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hay all:D 1)befor i had my baby i was around 8st when i got pregnant and had a lovely petite figure:cry: ok im alright now then i had my princess and went up to 10st i was about a size 10 and i didnt worry about my weight then.
2)then i was sitting at home doing nothing turned to comfort eating found i would never get full up and would stop once i liturally felt sick
3) my boyfriend started taking me cafe for breakfast and when coming home hed bring in food as i was tierd and didnt really enjoy the food i gave my daughter
4) gave up on caring what i looked like and wore baggy jackets and jumpers
now happy i found lt and on the way back to that petite figure. xxx