What do you think?

Chezzg

I have some recipe books from other slimming clubs that I used to do, and I was wondering if I should keep them and use my favourite recipes from them, or get rid of them..... An example is a meatball in creamy tomato sauce recipe, it uses, onion, garlic, lean mince and soy sauce for the meatballs, which are then baked in the oven without oil, and the sauce is chopped onions, red pepper, tinned tomatoes, dried oregano, virtually fat free fromage fraise and salt an pepper, these ingredients are heated and then blended to a smooth consistency.

Are they worth keeping, or do you think they may cause me problems later? X

I think as long as you make sure the ingredience is SW friendly, or you syn what needs to be synned then i would keep them! I use lots of cook books, i just adapt the recipies to make them free :) xx

I agree with chun-ky, I would keep them. It's nice to have a good selection to choose from.

definately keep them, most recipes, even high in fat/calories one, are easily adaptable to slimming world, if you just replace the non friend items with SW friendly ones

Yep, it would be a pretty boring world if you you could only use SW recipes

Back