What do you think?

losit

When you've had a great week and it's not reflected in the scales it's heart breaking, especially if you feel a loss on your body.

So, this time round I was thinking of not monitoring the scales at all and just going with how my clothes feel. I'II just ask the person weighing me not to tell me.

The other reason is that I am currently doing rehabilative muscle work and I may gain muscle, hence the scales may disapointment me.

So, what you think.

Last edited:
I think that's a good idea if you can manage it. If you follow this diet 100% you know you can only be loosing weight. Maybe just ask her to let you know your total weight loss every 4 weeks. Saying that I know there's no way I could even go 3 or 4 days without stepping on the scales though!

BM

I was going to do that but I chicken out, i say go for it!!!

I am desperate to know how I've got on this week due to a very rubbish weight loss last week of 1.5lbs due to over exercising. But I've resisted getting on the scales because I do not believe we should weigh ourselves and that we should wait for the official weekly one by the pharmacy, at least it's consistent then and also I love the surprise...hopefully it will be a surprise and not an upset again this week. lol

Hi,

I've decided to wait and maybe just ask what the weight loss is every month, I will have to break tfr for the 2/3rd of November but then be tfr again for a month or so. I just seem to get very anxious around week 6-7 and if there is a low loss or heaven forbid a +1 like one of the weeks in my second stint, I'd rather not know. That way collectively, even if I had a week with a low, zero or plus week, I'd still see a loss.

I've made my mind up to do it now, I've first weigh in tommorow morning, I'm over the worst of the starter problems and today I'm not even hungry.

So I guess we can use my experience as a guinny pig.

well I think I just proved to myself that not tracking weight is the way forward for me as I just got my starting loss and wasn't overly happy with only 8lbs gone, this is of course just the first week which is why I was expecting a bigger number.
I won't be getting a number again for a month but unfortunately I have to break for a night in that time.

Back