What do you want to achieve today?

Wow! Well done everyone!! :D:D I'm happy to say that I managed to get through my first day better than I'd hoped too!

Don't know whether I should be posting about SF on a WW site, :confused: but I've still got the same goal as yesterday lol!

Well im back from the gym .... didnt do quite as well as i hoped

My old card was there so i thought i would try the old routine and i managed 15 minutes on the bike at level 10 hill, 10 minutes on the stepper climbing 40 floors at level 11 and 5 minutes walking and 5 minutes running on the treadmill..... i would have liked to have got 10 minutes on the cross trainer too but i knew i was at the limit but i feel so much better for having gone

Hey Guys,

I also made my goals yesterday:D.

Today my goal is to stay within my points allowance (today's and saved) as tonight I'm off round to my sister's for takeaway - just have to make sure it doesn't turn into a binge :eek:

Check you out Vodaka at the gym!! It's soo addictive! Best thing with the gym is to listen to your body, if it says you've had enough, stretch, chill out and go home. I find that some days I am able to do far more than others, it's just the way it goes sometimes. Sometimes the head is willing and I plan to do say a 10km run and my body says 'naff off' :p and I end up walking instead :rolleyes:

The great thing about fitness is that it returns very quickly once you start to exercise again. Aim to build it back up slowly and this time next week you'll be going further/longer/harder than this week! :D

Let's keep it up gang, we are doing soooo well
xx

:rotflmao:I know exactly what you mean! It's always soo much easier when you do it in your head!! :rolleyes:

Back