• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What does bovril taste like?

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Yes it is you can find it in Sainsbury's with the gravys and the reduced salt one is in with the gluten free food usually - its about 1.75 a pot and its like a savoury stock. 1-2tspn a day & you can pop tspn in your soup to make it go further and it tastes even richer.... Get sum xxx

cazmilligan

Happiness in a shake!
I got the marigold bullion, but it wasn't the reduced salt one, didn't know you could get two types! Is the on eI got ok? x

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
\I had 2 mugs of the Marigold ordinary one tonight it was lovely!! I don't mind a little water retention as long as the fat is still burning away!!!:eek:

The builion is getting me through really. Had a cup at bedtime last night and am looking forward to one tonight.
Thanks to peeps who pointed out the reduced salt one is in the gluten free section- would never have found it otherwise.
Got mine at Tesco's. Shame about the Bovril- I got really excited for a minute then!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
i checke the slt content of the boullion and the bivril and they were the same!:confused: