What does someone doing LL not want to see....

katie_oxo

Silver Member
.... that when they go into the bathroom the toilet is in the middle of the bathroom floor!

Hubby has renewed the fascias and guttering on our house in last few weeks and has decided to put in a new soil pipe (the big one from the loo to the hole in the ground!) and I am now toilet free ----- his suggestion .... pee in a bucket! Nice - anyone want a hubby? (after he's fixed my toilet back in of course).

Cath

:eek: OMG Katie - that's not funny (although it did make me smile -oops sorry) but so not what you want to see when doing a VLCD. I just hope he's got a very, very big bucket for you!!!

(just in case :p )

Oops!
Have you got any nice neighbours who wouldn't mind you popping round 20-30 times per day?

lol!!!! What a lovely surprise for you, hun!!!

It tickled me as just last night, my fella was re-jigging the floorboards in our bathroom and I had to have a wee, several times, with my legs virtually over his shoulders - but not in a good way LMTO!!!

They just have no idea, do they!! Bless em!!!

Cath will this help ???????

CC103PNK_enlarge_1.jpg

hahahha isobel small bathroom or long legs??:D
conjures up some very amusing mental pictures:eek:

or one of these ?????

hope the probs sorted soon hun​

:bliss: :bliss: Thank you all for the buckets, pottys, commodes and good thoughts.... but I survived and I now have a working toilet again - don't take much to make me happy!

Cath

Hey Cath, 2 hours to replace a toilet, your hubby must be superman (or he just knows what he is doing). Now if that was my other half, it would be way into next week before I could pee into porcelain in my own house again :D . Angela x

lol that kind of things makes me so please I have toilets int he house! glad it's fixed now. a great solution would have been....go shopping!!! they have loads of toilets in shopping centres and it could be his fault if you buy anything. you could use that theory if theres a next time anyway

If you did have to wee in a bucket put it on the compost - (if you have any - I dont any more and am going to have to buy my wormery food!! How mad is that!) and wee acts as a good compost activator - although mens wee is apparently better at it! Just a thought!!

Back