what does your "normal" slimfast day look like?!? (NEWBI ALERT)

There are 218 calories in a shake, and from what I understand Slimfast is not to be used in that manner because it is not nutritionally complete and is too low in calories.

Yes it's not meant to be used as a liquid only diet (like Denise said it's not nutritionally complete and you'd end up having too much sugar), although I have heard of people do this (having 4 shakes a day) but they didn't lose weight any faster than those of us using slimfast on the proper plan. Plus we get to eat!!

ooo i dont think i could drink 3 or even 4 shakes a day! they dont taste nice enough for that. i look forward to my evening meal too much :)

Yep I love my evening meal and my snacks!

How expensive does it work out? I've been thinking about doing it but i think it might cost a lot...I know people say 'it will be worth it in the long run' But i don;t physically have much money atm!

It's cheaper to have slimfast for your two meals a day than the food it takes to make your meals. I use a can of powder in about 6 days. That's about £4 for 12 meals. Oh, plus your milk. I also buy the Tesco own brand of Slimfast which is about a pound cheaper. I'd say it is the least expensive diet I've ever tried.

Bars

I don't believe people don't like the meal bars! When I tried Slimfast before they were my downfall, I'd stock up and then eat a load at a go. Next time I won't buy them, I'm sticking to shakes. I don't like them much so I won't be tempted to have two.

Back