What does your partner think of your CC?

ChubLock

Silver Member
It drives mine insane:eek: we've been together for 2yrs and he says i've been on a diet ever since we got together! The shame. He says when I'm not eating food I'm thinking about it/writing about it - and he's bloody right! haha.

I've been on a diet on and off for the 8 years we've been together he enjoys the highs and lows with me!Well I wouldn't say he enjoys the lows at all!lol!

How lucky are you two???

My OH never believes me when I say I'm on a diet (and I'm sticking to it!!)..

Being 5ft tall (that could be a contradiction in terms :D) even when I do lose weight it doesn't really notice for the first 2stn :( So all grumpy see's is a walking weeble!!!!!

My husband fully supports me & has also joined MFP, he doesn't need to lose weight himself, but hes a keen cyclist and has found it a useful tool to ensure hes eating enough calories & protein:)

My husband doesn't believe in diets he just thinks if you do enough exercise you'll be fine! If only! He is really supportive though especially when I combine it with exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think part of my problem is down to the fact I did LL a few years back, lost loads of weight and of coarse put most of it back on.. He want's to see instant results like that again and I refuse to go back on to it!!

My OH is really supportive. He will stand for ages in the supermarket and check the calorie content of everything I put in the trolly, which is good, because sometimes the numbers all blur into one when I do it!
He has watched over the last 5 years as I have slowly gained and gained, and never said a thing. When I decided enough was enough, he just smiled and told me he would support me no matter what, I'm lucky really. :)

I don't exactly know but is supportive. When we unexpectedly went out he asked the waitress at wagamama if they had calorie info after we couldn't find it online. Waitress actually looked at us like we were crazy

I think my Hubby struggles with me losing weight and I'm not sure it's the losing weight that's the issue it's his fear of my sheer motivation and not letting anything stop me. If that makes sense? He said to me last night 'you better not start getting cocky'? Yes I've lost 10lbs, yes I'm starting to feel a little better about myself, cocky? I don't think so? Proud of myself yes!

My partner used to think I was a bit weird when CCing. He associated it with my disordered eating when I was much younger and so he thought I was a bit obsessive. Then I lost 4 stone... and he started to wonder if it could work for him too. So now we CC together. It has made life SO much easier for me to do this with someone who understands. He is doing really well too and I'm proud of him for giving it a go :)

My boyfriend calls me neurotic, and asks week by week "which diet is it this week?"

Then last week his favourite jeans were a bit snug, he's decided he has to lose a stone (where from I have no idea..) and funnily enough, I am a wealth of information ;)

My hubby moans about the cost as he thinks most low fat/low cal stuff is more expensive than the normal stuff lol. I think he is confused as I have loads of treats around and I'm always eating and he says that can't be a diet but they are all low cal and low fat stuff and I log my cals everyday so I know my limit :)

My hubby tries to be supportive when i start something but he'll sit there and eat chips/sweets/something delicious in front of me and will get mad when i eventually lose all self control and join in.
My problem is he moans about his weight more then i moan about mine but he refuses to diet!

Your first paragraph exactly describes my hubby too!

Only difference is mine is as skinny as a rake with the most amazing metabolism and he just doesn't understand why I can't eat like him and why I have to try so hard! I counted once and he averages about 3000 calories a day and he's a bean pole look-a-like!!

Very frustrating!

My O/H is very supportive. He has to hear me talking about it loads! He did comment the other day that CC is the best diet I have ever done. It has allowed me to have lots more treats. He also gives me loads of compliments about how I look.

Back