What doesnt kill you makes you stronger...

*Sparkles*

**2015 is my Year!**
Hello everyone

This is my 2nd week on slimming world and so far finding it ok!

Ive done ww for years and think I was kidding myself on and was cheating left right and centre so decided that I needed a new plan to help keep me focused! In my 1st week i stayed the same but it was also my totm and in week 2 I lost 2lbs so very happy with that. I have another 6 weigh ins till I go to turkey with my 1st holiday with the bf and ideally would love to be a stone smaller for then!

Im hoping this diary can help keep me focused :D

Welcome to SW sparkles, Ive always found it better than weight watchers and I'm sure you will make that first target :) good luck x

Thanks jayde :)

Tonight's dinner. Extra lean homemade burgers with salad :D

Attachments

• image-2980734576.jpg
    image-2980734576.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 142
Looks yummy! I had garlic mushroom smash pizza :) x

Well done hun x

Today has not gone well at all!!

Started well with breakfast of cereal and milk

Lunch out was a mini Indian meal which was 3 bits of chicken pakora a d chicken korma with fried rice and some spiced onions.

Snack - gluten free cake

Dinner - Chinese tray with fried rice curry sauce and onions with chips!

Needless to say my tummy is feeling very poorly!!

On way home from night out my friend wanted a McDonalds but I resisted!

Back on straight and narrow tomorrow as disgusted with today :(

Lol we have all been there just draw a line. Well do e for resisting maccy d's although I suspect after all the other stuff it wasn't that hard unless you are s for hard fan of the stuff lol. Hope you have a good day x x

The hospital went ok but feeling a bit tender and sore so will be lying low the next few days!

I've had an eventful week tho!

I had a job interview yesterday which I was unsuccessful for and another one today which went really well and hoping to hear about it tomorow!

I'm also waiting to to pick up my new car, it's in the garage waiting for me but I had to wait to put the plates back on as the owner had a personalised plate. Once I pick it up then I can put my plate on it :)

And finally .... I lost 1.5lb this week!! :D

Yay sounds like you've got loads of exciting stuff going on ATM! :) What's the job? I wouldn't worry about the sausage rolls, just draw a line under it and start a fresh. Oh and congrats on the weight loss this week! x

It's working as a nurse in a residential setting for children with complex needs. It sounds fab and in such a gorgeous setting! I can't wait to start :)

I have a confession ... I ate another 2 sausage rolls last night! Damn cravings! I would more than likely have used less syns on a pizza lol!

---------------------------------------

So my line is drawn and I'm back on track from today :)

Aw that sounds a difficult but very rewarding job! Oh well the sausage rolls are in the past now, although you've made me really crave them lol. I've wanted some for weeks, I'm going to try and find a low cal recipe! x

Thanks chick ... I'm sure it will be great!

Because I have a wheat intolerance I shouldn't be eating them at all!! Lol

Let's just say I'm paying the price this morning!!

Today im off for a wander round a psychic fare with my mum and do a bit of shopping too!

Quiet night in with the x-factor too :)

Oh no, hope it's not too bad! Is there not a way to make your own without wheat?

I'm having a wander round today too and a bit of shopping now all the tourists have finally left (fringe fest just finished). Hope the weather is okay for you, it's been a bit rubbish here in Edinburgh! I'm so happy that the X factor is back on, i've been lost without it lol :) xxx

Back