what dress size are you at 5"8 at around 175lbs?

Im 5ft 10 and my target is 175lbs. Im now 6 stone down and only have another 2st5.5lb to hit target and im near enough a 14 in most places now so i think it is possible as i want to be a size 12 :) xx

I was a size 16 at that weight, but I think either clothes sizes have changed or I'm a funny shape as the sizes people say they are at certain weights is vastly different ti what sizes I was at those weights!

I'm 5 ft 8 and when I was that weight I was a size 12. X

I'm 5ft 8 exactly and I was a size 14 at that weight. Mind you, as someone has already said, I depends on your individual shape and also where you shop. I'm a 10/ 12 now in most places but some shops come up so damn small (such as Primark) that I would still be a bigger size in their clothes.

Good luck and well done so far! You've done really well :)

Debs xx

I'm 5ft 8 exactly and I was a size 14 at that weight. Mind you, as someone has already said, I depends on your individual shape and also where you shop. I'm a 10/ 12 now in most places but some shops come up so damn small (such as Primark) that I would still be a bigger size in their clothes.

Good luck and well done so far! You've done really well :)

Debs xx

At 175lb I was a 14/16 size but mostly a 16 because I have big boobs too!! :) xxx

I'm 5'8" & 14st 4.5lbs at the minute & wear a 16 at the minute though have a few 14's as well. I guess its all down to body shape as its interesting to see the variations in clothes size from people of the same height & weight. I'm hoping that I'll get down to a 12 but will be surprised if I drop below that.

Hi Sheepy

I became a size 12 at around 11.5 stone though my bottom half it was a bit before that. Hope that helps. I have always been bigger on the top and have a broad back ( I can't blame it on big boobs anymore cos since weight loss they look like a spaniels' ears!)

Debs xx

Hi Sheepy

I became a size 12 at around 11.5 stone though my bottom half it was a bit before that. Hope that helps. I have always been bigger on the top and have a broad back ( I can't blame it on big boobs anymore cos since weight loss they look like a spaniels' ears!)

Debs xx
Thanks for replying :) I have a broad back and shoulders too! Built like a bloomin rugby player. Boys at school once said I should go on the rugby team!

Back