What drinks allowed on Slimmingworld??

smigget

Hi all -
Have just started SW and itz brill - itz only day two and you kinda feel guily eating when you realise how much you are allowed (NNNICE) - anyhooo, wat drinks do you lot have, apart from tea and coffee? Can diet coke, diet red bull, diet lemonade, no added sugar juice etc etc be used with no hidden xtra syns incorporated???

Yeh i agree most things are free, like tesco's apple and blackcurrent no added sugar squash is free. i drink loads of it, and also i drink diet coke too!

Ruthy xxx

Water!! hehehehe :)

diet drinks

\thnx for all yr replys re: what can we drink on SW - and why do I find it hard to navigate myself around this website? All I wanna do is seak to you SW peeps about all to do with SW in just one forum - how is this done??? :eek:

Go to the forum index and SW is a sub forum under the Slimming Groups heading. Go into that and you will get all the posts for the SW forum and nothing else

thnx m8 - am on my 3rd day and find it amazing, this optimising - don'y u feel odd being allowed to eat so much!!?? Hey, u know in HE(b), it sez '2 x 400g bread' - I read somewhere that this can be 3 or even 4 with 'Nimble' - is that right? Also, is it true (anyone!?) that 6 x XTRA LITE 'Larfin Cow' cheeses can be eaten as a HE(a) ???

I flipping loves this diet!

Ruthy xxx

Back