What exercise classes to take

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by cazzabella78, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone,

I've recently joined slimming world and im looking to do a few exercise classes too. i did have a gym membership but cancelled it because i got bored.

Theres a few classes at my local leisure centre which im looking at but i dont know whats involved in the classes. Maybe someone who already goes to these type of classes can shed some light and explain what they are :D

Body balanace
    Body pump
    Body combat
    Fitness pilates
    Pump FX

Ta very much :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    Last edited: 23 September 2010
  4. cazzabella78

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think i'll knock my hip out of place lol :D

cheers very much for that, im gona have a nosey at youtube and see what other videos i can find.

do you do floor work i.e. sit up etc at bodycombat? i hurt my back falling down the stairs last year and its still bothering me so i dont want to go to anything thats gonna make that worse but at the same time i want to get a bit fitter :)

5. gina_b

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    yes but discuss this injury with the instructor and im sure they will be fine with you sitting out of this... mine made me sit out of this when i had my fainting fit in her class :(

try body attack too, search launch 69 / 70 :)

6. cazzabella78

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    omg a fainting fit :( was it that intense? i'll have a nosey at 69/70 too when i get the little one off to bed :) thanks v much for all you help. i've booked a zumba class for tomorrow night so im gona see what thats like too :)

7. gina_b

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    i dont know what happened, id felt a bit funny all day, and half way through got breathless and my vision blurred, so went to rest and sorta slipped down the wall, woke up sat on the floor.... instructor wanted me to go home and rest as i was still a funny colour (grey!) and was worried that if i did the next one (a floor part) that id pass out again, but i went out for a bit of air and was ok after that, its happeneing alot to me now, im getting my treatment on the 29th for it, so hopefully, ill not be ill like that!

not all will do launch 70 yet, as its brand new, but mainly launch 69 is done :)

i highly reccomend body attack though, ive tried it with 3 different instructors and found one that does to a level thats high enough for me, i dont like the easier ones and love to push myself to the limit of dropping!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.