Fitness advice please!

shenzi

Gold Member
I was watching the shopping channel this morning and was extremely tempted by the slim in 6 DVD, has anyone tried it? I'm also tempted by insanity and p90x. But also kettlebells as well! We only live in a bungalow with lots of animals so room is limited.

A little bit more about me I'm female, 27, I have lost 4 stone 11 lbs so far on slimming world in just over a year and now I have the final 22lbs it is become increasingly hard and I'm thinking its time to put fitness and toning in to it, the only real exercise I've ever enjoyed was les Mills body pump classes, but my local gym only do one of these a week now so I cancelled my membership.

Any help would be appreciated....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I've done (most of) the kettleworx DVD's... i really enjoyed them and they were varied on the 6 week program, never the same workout twice. Not tried any of the others that you mention, but they look pretty intense to me, if you are not used to exercise they could be a bit too much. Just pick something and go with it, whatever you think looks the most fun, cos you are going to have to stick with it once you get started ;).

Back