What exercise do you do and how much?

Lozzo

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if everyone who is dieting does any exercise as well and how much/often ?
As i was pretty big & unfit, I started a couple of months ago by circuit walking (level ground) for about 15 minutes. Slowly progressed since then to walking up a quite steep mountain road and back, which takes about 40-45 minutes. The past few weeks the temperature has been over 30 degrees, so its a pretty good workout.
I'm convinced it has helped me continue to lose weight each week.

So just wondering what everyone else does? Gyms, walking, running?

Lozzo :grouphugg:

Hey

I do 25 minutes weight training 4 times a week, and for cardio i play kinect sports for an hour twice a week (much more fun than gym!)

I view the weight training as more important than the cardio for me, because i think losing lean body mass will lower my metabolism.

I run 2-3km 2/3 times a week, do a Zumba video once a week and go to my personal trainer for an hour once a week. I've started to add in situps, press ups and a bit of strength training but I need to get my hands on some weights before I can sort out a proper routine.

I have for the past month swum for a hour a week that is it, but from this week increased to twice a week for a hour. Am also hopefully gaining a excersize bike from my neighbour so hope to use that for a hour a day in divided slots. x

gym 7 days a week, with cardio and weight training. i do more weight training than cardio now

I started very small too - to begin with 5 minutes dancing per day, now do minimum 20 minutes exercise per day and often much more

Mostly am doing dancing, brisk walking and rowing - also using the just dance thingie on wii

Back