What exercise have you done today - your fitness log?

Walked for just shy of 4 miles. My heels arent happy about it though! I am due to do day 6 of 30 day shred but unsure whether thats gonna happen due to blisters, ill decide later!

Dog walk and walking around The City of London all day

40 min dog walk, plus 9 holes of golf

Gym for 35 mins and 5 lengths in the pool

Oh and a 40 min dog walk

18 holes of golf - 4.5 hours walk, chasing a little white ball

Yesterday - 30 minutes swimming.

Today - planning to go on the exercise bike this evening after my dinner has gone down a bit.

I will update later when I have done it.

30 min dog walk

10 minute toning DVD - arms, 30 minute dog walk, 15 minutes Rosemary Conley salsasize

on Saturday I completed an 86 mile bike ridefrom Leicester to Skegness in about 5hrs + 40 mins and on Sun another 20 miles back from Melton Mowbray to Leicester in memory of my lovely partner Dave, who I lost doing the same bike ride last year. It was very important to me to finish it for him and myself and I did it with the help of some great friends, tonight I somehow found the legs to go out for a 40 min run. It makes me feel better to get some exercise and has helped me through a really difficult time. Just need to find my next challenge! By hook or by crook I will lose this weight and it will be easier than lugging the extra equivalent weight of a small child around with me!

Monday aquarobic and 20 lengths of 25m pool, Tuesday off, today legs bums and tumms 1 hour class, Thursday is Zumba night and rest of the week Gym :D plus I walk a lot in work, i mean a lot :)

30 minutes of treadmill, and 15 mins on weights,

40minutes dog walk

Dog Walk, and 18 holes of golf = 18,867 steps which means 999.9 calories I have earnt! - Amazing really.

Back