What exercise have you done today - your fitness log?

bradgirl

My Journey!
I thought I would start this thread, to see what exercise everyone is doing, whether it is walking to letter box, going to the gym, kicking a ball round, walking the dog/s, lifting weights, washing the car, cleaning, walking around the shops to that smaller size item,..... It all helps our bodies become fitter. So please jot it down here. And lets get this exercise moving us around so we can we become fitter, its got to help hasn't it?

Maybe some days you think you don't do anything, but how many times do you go up down the stairs during the day?

So I will start, and I hope you will join me,

Wednesday
Spinning class 7-8 a.m and some lifting of weights
Fit ball 9.-9.30
Walk the dog 10-11

Hoping to do yoga later this evening.

Good thread!

That's commitment doing a class at 7am!

Wednesday C25K wk 5 day 2, 20 minutes stairmaster, 10 minutes bike, 5 mins rowing machine.

Thanks, I feel I have to get it over and one with, and all I need to do is cycle.
But I am impress with your stair master - 20 mins, I can just about make 10 mins.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far.

Yesterday was a gym day, so i'll start with that ..

When i go the gym i normally spend 20 mins on the cross trainer, 20 on the tread mill, 10 bike (or 10 rower) then some weights if i have time. But yesterday alot of the machines were full so i just stayed on the cross trainer for an hour, i ran 10k in 54 mins (a new record for me) and i did some weights whilst waiting for my sister to finish her session.

on non gym days it's typically just walking around work, light to heavy lifting.

and every morning i always do 30 pushups.

Wow thats impressive for yesterday, I am not able to get to the gym on Thursday, but I am going to Ikea, so that will means lots of walking!

I've been doing Couch to 5k, just did my Week 5 20 min run - dead proud of myself as I live in a very hilly area so lots of challenging bits. I've built up to doing 5k on a treadmill before, but never outdoors so I'm really pleased!

Well done, also very impressive 5k, I couldn't do that, is 5k on the treadmill easer than out side?

I think so - a few years ago I trained for a 10k run solely on the treadmill, I could do it no worries at all, and then went to do the run and nearly died after 2km! Then again it was on the Great Wall of China and involved running up a mountain, so that might have had something to do with it :p

I'm so impressed with how much exercise everyone is doing, I am so tired after work these days that I can just about talk myself into 30 mins of exercise but any more and I just can't face it.

Just went to gym tonight an did 10 mins bike, 10 mins rower, 10 mins cross trainer and 30 mins treadmill, trying to increase my running (i use that term v loosely, its more like plodding!), trying to learn how to master the art of running with interval type training of walking a minute, then running for 2, 3, 4 and managed 12mins continuous for the last bit tonight. I never ever thought i could do that long. my goal is 20 mins continuous by end of this month.

Dog walk just over an hour.

I walk for 1 hr every day and sometimes have to force myself but still keeping going even when depression tries to sufficate me!!!

I don't do much in the week, don't get time once I've got in from work, so its usually just a 10 minute 1/2k walk from the car park into work and then again from work to car and something a walk at lunch for 15 or 20 mins. On a Tuesday though I have swimming too for an hour after work.

Saturday and sunday depends, I either walk or do EA Sports/Cardio Boxing on the wii for at least half an hour.

I'm too lazy to join a gym tbh, though i do want a treadmill.

Shopping walking around Ikea - fantastic, and I was getting fit!

I have walked my dog 50 minutes, and I have 18 holes of golf with lots of walking and looking for that little white ball, when it sometimes doesn't go the direction I had in my mind. A bit like slimming that!

Game of golf 18 holes 4.5 hours...thats got to help

Monday 21 - Shopping all day up in Covent Garden.

Tuesday - 18 holes of golf - more walking!

Weights for 10 mins then 100 ab crunches (not all at once!) Need to rest my knee so can't do much more than that at the moment although might do a sneaky zumba class tomorrow......

Back