What exercise(if any) do you do??...

My Mr has just treated me to the Reebok rebounder? Trampette? From Argos. I love it! I jog on it watching tv. I usually do 30 mins or more wiifit jogging per day.
Each day this week I have done 2 lots of 30 mins rebounding per day.

I walk the dog five days a week for 30 minutes, and as he is a boisterous spaniel, it is a very swift walk.
And swim two mornings a week for 30 minutes.
Occassionally, I fit in a session on the Wii, either fit, just dance or zumba

well, I'm one of those "I don't have time to"
But I'm also aware it's an excuse, I think part of the problem is knowing what to do, I've tried riding a bike, I don't like it one bit, I used to swim a couple of times a week, so I think that will be my starting point.......

I do 45 mins, 2/3 x week on the xtrainer, about 25KM each time, just started a new resistance programme and it's a killer!

1 hour of aerobics every sat morning.

A good 5+ mile walk 1/2 x week.

Definitely helped with toning! Losing nearly 90lb I've only a little loose skin and that's on my belly which I can just blame on baby :) haha without doing exercise from the get go I think it would be a lot worse!

aquafit - Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Gym - Thursday
Ab Cruncher @home 5 sets of 10 a day

Thats all for me at the moment. I want to try Legs, Bums and Tums but scared i will look an idiot...:(

I spin monday & Thursday for an hour,I usually run 30mins before each class, I do my gym program which is high interval training for 40mins 3 times a week And I also try to get in 3-4 30min yoga DVD in the mornings before work! Love my exercise :)

Back